St Mary's welcomes everyone who is willing to respect our values and ethos as a Catholic primary school. We encourage you to visit our school and meet with the Principal for a tour of our beautiful school grounds.
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records.
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents.
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice.
Some NSW schools may charge a nominal application fee.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2022||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Wednesday, 29 January||Friday, 8 April|
|Term 2||Tuesday, 26 April||Friday, 1st July|
|Term 3||Monday, 12 July||Friday, 23September|
|Term 4||Tuesday, 11 October||Friday, 16 December|